December 13, 2013

Sending 'Em Out!





Slowly but surely this little venture of mine is actually starting to feel like a real business. I've always been a morning person and am especially loving that my days are starting so early. Just me, a very strong cup of coffee and the whirl of my mixer. I know that in a few short hours my babies are going to wake up, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, and the day with officially begin. Those quiet morning hours are invaluable to me and I learn so much with each and every order. Even though I'm exhausted by the time dinner rolls around, I am so excited to get back in my kitchen the next morning and do it all over again.

This morning I made one of my favorites - chocolate cake, vanilla buttercream and that luscious chocolate ganache over top. Decadent, full of flavor and practically begging to be cut into. As for the cupcakes, I basically made a miniature version of the cake and just love how they turned out. My customer is taking them to share at the office and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everyone likes them. And then there's those Christmas cupcakes, again! I'm so happy that they are being received so well!

As a little teaser, I have officially named next week as PIE WEEK! So check back in and see what I'm whipping up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog