December 17, 2013

Blackberries and Cream


Well I survived my largest order to date and am working on collecting all of the haphazardly taken pictures of "the big one". I didn't even stop for one second to instagram - so not like me. Now that it's all over and done with I can see that I learned so much about catering larger events and could not have gotten the order out if it wasn't for the best assistant in the world, my mom. I honestly don't think I could have done it without her.

I should tell you a bit about the cupcakes above and just throw it out there that I am in love with the way that the fresh blackberries color the frosting. It is the prettiest shade of violet and I can't get enough of it. The cupcakes are my classic vanilla with a white chocolate cream filling and blackberry buttercream. Isn't the blackberry on top just the cutest? I'm pretty sure it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog