December 9, 2013

Holiday Dinner with Friends





We set the table like grown-ups and started a yearly tradition of getting together and celebrating another year of friendship. We invited over some of my very best college friends and their husbands for quite the feast and sat laughing and reminiscing well into the night. I woke up the next morning so happy and thankful that I have friends that care about us as much as we care about them. I'm so proud of where life has taken them and can't wait to meet up again for this special dinner next year.

 I made a vanilla cake topped with sugared cranberries and nestled in the most deliciously fragrant rosemary wreath plucked straight from our herb garden. It garnered plenty of ooo's and aahhh's before we cut into it and tasted wonderful. Needless to say that after a big steak dinner this was the perfect way to cap off the night. Happy Holidays, y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog