May 14, 2014

Lemon Pistachios




If you are in search of a perfect snack, look no further. These lemon roasted pistachios are my new current favorite and I just can't get enough of them. I'm working on being more mindful in my life, which has been a little upside down lately (isn't everyone's?), and this includes picking healthier snacks to munch on throughout the day. I'll be sharing a few of my quick and oh-so-easy recipes throughout the week that will help to get you through the day feeling satisfied and less likely to steal your kid's goldfish ziplock while you wait for ballet to be over :)

Lemon Roasted Pistachios

2 cups shelled, roasted and salted pistachios
Juice from 2 lemons

All you have to do is literally toss together the pistachios in the lemon juice and bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. So simple!

*let the juice and pistachios marinate for a bit before you bake them off if you want to boost the lemon flavor. i'll be doing this next time!

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog