May 22, 2014

Bronze Boho Chic: Styled Shoot Featured on Junebug Weddings








I'm so excited to finally share some of the gorgeous images that Kimberly Chau took of the Bronze Boho Chic styled shoot that Ashley Joseph of Two Be Wed designed. It was my first experience with styled shoots and I can't tell you what an amazing collaboration it was. I met some of the most wonderful and hard-working women in the city and am so glad that the vision was brought to life in such a magical way. And in case you were wondering, those models are just as adorable in real life as they are in these pictures!

The cake was a three tiered apple spice cake with caramel buttercream - one of my favorite combinations! I hand painted the copper effects and absolutely love how the whole cake came together. Jody from The Moss and Rose worked her magic and added air plants, garden roses and ranunculus to soften the industrial style. I can't even tell you how incredible it felt to watch her dress up my cake with such care and attention to detail. Total dream come true.

 I also made cardamom spiced and vanilla bean macarons with a mocha filling for the shoot and finished them all off with a copper brushstroke. I really think that small, thoughtful touches like that really add so much in creating a really tailored and elegant dessert table. 

The rest of the images and Kimberly's lovely words are featured on Junebug Weddings today so I hope you will head over and take a look!

photography by Kimbery Chau
styling by Ashley Joseph of Two Be Wed
florals by Jody Strom of The Moss and Rose
calligraphy by Korie Lynn Herold of The Weekend Type
cake by Kristina Guilbeau of Buttercup
makeup and hair by Hey Lovely Makeup
invitations by Gold Fox Paper
dress by BHLDN
rentals: A Finer Event

#bronzebohochic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog