April 1, 2014

A Sunny Sunday with Sugar and Cloth!



I am so happy to see my cakes featured in this beautiful shoot that Ashley designed for Minted! I have to keep reminding myself that this actually happened and that it just wasn't some wonderful dream. But seriously you guys, I'm kind of freaking out! I couldn't be more pleased with how it all turned out and to have my work featured alongside Lisa Chow's gorgeous illustrations is just, well, the icing on the cake. Kimberly did an amazing job, as usual, at capturing the shoot so beautifully and I'm so proud to add this gem to my portfolio. Be sure to head over to Sugar and Cloth to check out the giveaway she is hosting for Minted and be on the lookout for recipes, DIY's and printables throughout the week!

styling by Sugar and Cloth / photography by Kimberly Chau / illustrations by Lisa Chow

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog