March 18, 2014

Open Kitchen: Dinner with Outerlands | Williams-Sonoma



I am a long-time fan of Williams-Sonoma and can remember walking in one for the first time and thinking that this is what heaven must look like. I was reading Upperlyne this morning (if you aren't already familiar with it then you might want to head over and take a look. It's great!) and after I swooned over her lovely "meeting of the minds" brunch, I shopped her post and came across the Open Kitchen line at Williams. I scooped up a set of short tumblers and a white apron and can't wait to put them to use. They collaborated with Outerlands on this great video that really nailed the kind of effortless fun that entertaining should be. Or at least appear to be ;)

With a focus on good design and good food, I couldn't be more smitten.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog