March 12, 2014

Grateful


After this morning's shoot I am coming off of a serious inspiration high. I was surrounded by so much beauty and talent all morning that it is really hard to put into words how much it meant to be a part of such a fantastic team. No detail was overlooked and everyone was so supportive and helpful. I hope that this is the first of many more photo shoots in buttercup's future and I am going to be waiting on pins and needles for the shoot to go live.

I whipped up these treats for the shoot and thankfully they were well received by all. I am truly so grateful that I got to spend my morning in such a glamorous way, but now it's time to catch up on some much needed snuggling with my buttercuppies. Enjoy the sunshine today, Houston!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog