February 13, 2014

INTRODUCING THE BUTTERCUPPIES






I thought it was high time that the Buttercuppies made their debut on the blog and these snaps of some scooter time this afternoon were too good not to share. Emma is my sassy, dress up loving fifteen year old  five year old (yes, that is RED lipstick she applied herself) and Austin is my sweetie pie two year old who occasionally wakes up on the wrong side of the bed. They are my funny little valentines and I love them to pieces.

I'm working on kid-proofing some recipes in the near future to share here on the blog. The kids and I do so much cooking and baking together that it's a shame to not share some of the fun with all of you.


(evidence of that wrong side of the bed business I mentioned above)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog